- Respond to Your Spouse’s Bids
- What’s Your Parenting Style?
- Teens and Cutting: What You Need To Know
- Develop Your Love Map
- Tips for Better Marriage Communication
- 7 Steps For Surviving An Affair
- How to Budget When You’re Broke
- I’m Not Your Friend, Kid
- Why Marriage Is Getting Harder
- The Importance of an Unhappy Adolescence
- The Best Budgeting Apps
- Signs That Your Teen Might Be Suicidal
- The Best Marriage Advice for Newlyweds
- The Biggest Mistakes in Marriage
- Budgeting for Beginners
- How to Discipline Younger Kids
- How Porn Destroys Marriage
- Marriage: Setting Goals for Your Relationship
- Boundaries with Teens: Challenges of Raising Teens
- Is Your Child Getting Enough Vitamin N?
- Porn Will Destroy Your Marriage
- 10 Tips for a Happy Marriage
- Don’t Budget, Just Get a Clue
- Count the Cost of Competitive Sports
- 8 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- What Kids Want
- Screen Time and Your Kids
- Affair-Proofing Your Marriage
- Should We Fight in Front of the Kids?
- Parenting a Strong-Willed Child
- 4 Tips for Fighting Fair
- The Freaked-Out Parent Loses
- How’s Your Marriage Doing?
- My Budget Is a Mess!
- Do You Know Your Teen’s Love Language?
- How to Be a Parenting Genius
- The Ultimate Goal of Parenting
- When Your Kid Has an Addiction
- Avoid the Romeo and Juliet Situation
- What Every Kid Needs to Know About Drugs
- How to Have Integrity | Core Virtues #1
- How to Increase Your Sexual Intimacy in Marriage
- Keep Talking | Marriage Basics #3
- Love Is a Choice, Not Just a Feeling | Marriage Basics #1
- Trust Is Earned, Not Freely Given | Marriage Basics #2
- 7 Things Teens Wish They Could Say to Their Parents (Youth)
- Pornography Addiction in Marriage
- Establishing Structure in Your Home | Parenting Kids
- The 5 Love Languages
- FLEXTALK at Home
You can’t change other people, but you can change yourself.
Your worldview is the set of lenses in which you see the world around you. It can tell you a lot about what you are living for and why.
A successful marriage comes when both spouses are looking to meet the needs of the other and jump at the chance to serve in any way they can.
Learn which of the three parenting styles best describes you as a parent.
Senioritis is unavoidable, so it’s important to know how to push through it.
Practice makes perfect, but you’re probably not practicing to the best of your abilities.
Cutting for most teens isn’t about ending their life. It’s an emotional release for an inward pain.
One of the richest men in the world shares a basic principle that every happy person eventually learns: money isn’t the goal.
ADHD is a condition that we often hear about but is something that most of us don’t know enough about to fully understand.
Do you know your spouse better than their bestie? You should, and a love map can help.
The popular kids have all the power, and you feel like a nobody. Here’s what to do about it.
AJ talks about how forgiveness works and why it’s important to forgive.
Henry Cloud teaches us how a true authentic leader gives good feedback in order for his team to move forward and accomplish their mission.
When activated too long or too often, stress can damage virtually every part of our body.
Human beings have been fascinated by the concept of life after death for thousands of years. Is there an afterlife?
Good communication takes a sense of humor and a lot of grace.
An affair doesn’t haven’t to mean the end of your marriage. With the right focus, you can save your marriage.
It’s hard to manage your money when you don’t have much of it. That’s why it’s essential to have a budget.
A good parent knows they can’t be best friends with their kids.
Most of us are on the internet on a daily basis. Whether we like it or not, the internet is affecting us.
Bad friendships can drag you down, but sometimes it’s hard to recognize the signs of unhealthy ones. Here’s how.
THE FLEXTALK PROMISE
Our videos are created with virtues in mind, designed to add value to people's lives.
We help you talk about almost everything, adding new content daily.