- When Your Kid Has an Addiction
- Is My Kid Watching Porn?
- Help, My Kid Is Afraid of the Potty!
- How to Help Your Child Cope with Grief
- How Can I Become Less Jealous in Marriage?
- Eliminate Your Teen’s WMD’s
- Watch Out for These 7 Behaviors in Your Kids
- How to Do Things You Don’t Want to Do
- Beware of Emotional Affairs
- How to Not Be a Gossip
- The 3 Principles of FLEX Parenting for Kids
- How to Have a Difficult Conversation with Your Teen
- Signs Your Teen Is Depressed
- Coping With an Alcoholic Spouse
- Why Talk as a Family?
- 3 Tips for Talking About Your Money in Marriage
- Protecting Teens from Prescription Opioids
- Can Being Separated Save a Marriage?
- 3 Tips for Dads and Daughters
- Watch Out for Sibling Rivalry
- Mission, Vision, Values for Teens
- Parenting 101
- Intro to FLEX Parenting for Kids
- Learn How To Really Listen to Your Spouse
- Respond to Your Spouse’s Bids
- What’s Your Parenting Style?
- Dealing with Toxic People
- How to Deal With Stress
- Teens and Cutting: What You Need To Know
- Develop Your Love Map
- Tips for Better Marriage Communication
- 7 Steps For Surviving An Affair
- Mission, Vision, and Values
- How to Budget When You’re Broke
- I’m Not Your Friend, Kid
- Why Marriage Is Getting Harder
- The Importance of an Unhappy Adolescence
- The Best Budgeting Apps
- Signs That Your Teen Might Be Suicidal
- The Best Marriage Advice for Newlyweds
- The Biggest Mistakes in Marriage
- Budgeting for Beginners
- How to Discipline Younger Kids
- How Porn Destroys Marriage
- Marriage: Setting Goals for Your Relationship
- Boundaries with Teens: Challenges of Raising Teens
- Is Your Child Getting Enough Vitamin N?
- Porn Will Destroy Your Marriage
- 10 Tips for a Happy Marriage
- Don’t Budget, Just Get a Clue
- Count the Cost of Competitive Sports
- 8 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- What Kids Want
- Screen Time and Your Kids
- Affair-Proofing Your Marriage
- Should We Fight in Front of the Kids?
- Parenting a Strong-Willed Child
- 4 Tips for Fighting Fair
- The Freaked-Out Parent Loses
- How’s Your Marriage Doing?
- My Budget Is a Mess!
- Do You Know Your Teen’s Love Language?
- How to Be a Parenting Genius
- The Ultimate Goal of Parenting
- Avoid the Romeo and Juliet Situation
- What Every Kid Needs to Know About Drugs
- How to Increase Your Sexual Intimacy in Marriage
- Keep Talking | Marriage Basics #3
- Love Is a Choice, Not Just a Feeling | Marriage Basics #1
- Trust Is Earned, Not Freely Given | Marriage Basics #2
- 7 Things Teens Wish They Could Say to Their Parents (Youth)
- Pornography Addiction in Marriage
- Establishing Structure in Your Home | Parenting Kids
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Porn
- The 5 Love Languages
- FLEXTALK at Home
When your kids are struggling with an addiction, it can be overwhelming and can upend the entire family.
What do you do with people who choose to be deliberately ignorant about stuff? It’s not actually a new problem.
As the internet and online activities become more and more a part of our everyday lives, it’s important to know what we’re exchanging for the convenience of free, fast information.
A free society depends on exchanging new ideas, regardless of their potential of offending someone.
If you want to be successful, hang out with successful people. If you don’t know anyone successful, then read a book by a successful person.
Porn addiction isn’t just an adult issue anymore. With the internet easily accessible on phones, kids are being exposed at younger and younger ages.
Going into combat is part of life in the military. Here’s how to prepare.
Potty training can be one of the most frustrating parts of parenting, especially when kids are afraid of the toilet! Learn some practical tips that can make going to the potty fun, not scary.
Kids need help from their parents when it comes to grieving a death in the family. Here’s how to help them.
Jealousy is a toxic emotion that can derail your marriage. Find out why thinking the right way about yourself, your spouse, and your relationship can safeguard your marriage.
High-conflict people can be very toxic to our lives. Luckily, there are some signs to watch for to make sure you’re not in their path of destruction.
Nearly 30% of young adults have experienced violence in a romantic relationship. Here’s how to beat the statistic.
Most people know what a concussion is, but not everyone realizes the very serious side effects of this injury.
Nobody wants to waste money, but it happens! Stay away from these 10 money pits.
You can’t change other people, but you can change yourself.
Your teen’s emotional state can sometimes feel like you’re dealing with weapons of mass destruction! Learn how to manage your teenager’s unhealthy behaviors.
What causes alcohol problems in the first place? Why do some people get addicted while others don’t?
There are seven behaviors that you want to watch out for and deal with right away with your kids. If you don’t, you’ll be in trouble as they grow into teenagers.
Learn how doing simple things like setting realistic savings goals and guarding against impulsive splurges can help you to save money quickly.
We all feel the pressures that social media puts on us.
Sometimes we have to do things we hate to do. Learn how to think differently about those things so you can find the motivation to push through it.
THE FLEXTALK PROMISE
Our videos are created with virtues in mind, designed to add value to people's lives.
We help you talk about almost everything, adding new content daily.