- What if a Kid’s Most Annoying Trait Is Also Their Biggest Talent?
- Safe Web Surfing for Kids and Teens
- Keeping Romance Alive in Later Years
- Common Signs of Autism in Children
- Teaching Kids How to Say Sorry
- When Your Kid Has an Addiction
- Is My Kid Watching Porn?
- Help, My Kid Is Afraid of the Potty!
- How to Help Your Child Cope with Grief
- How Can I Become Less Jealous in Marriage?
- Eliminate Your Teen’s WMD’s
- Watch Out for These 7 Behaviors in Your Kids
- How to Do Things You Don’t Want to Do
- Beware of Emotional Affairs
- How to Not Be a Gossip
- The 3 Principles of FLEX Parenting for Kids
- How to Have a Difficult Conversation with Your Teen
- Signs Your Teen Is Depressed
- Coping With an Alcoholic Spouse
- Why Talk as a Family?
- 3 Tips for Talking About Your Money in Marriage
- Protecting Teens from Prescription Opioids
- Can Being Separated Save a Marriage?
- 3 Tips for Dads and Daughters
- Watch Out for Sibling Rivalry
- Mission, Vision, Values for Teens
- Parenting 101
- Intro to FLEX Parenting for Kids
- Learn How To Really Listen to Your Spouse
- Respond to Your Spouse’s Bids
- What’s Your Parenting Style?
- Dealing with Toxic People
- How to Deal With Stress
- Teens and Cutting: What You Need To Know
- Develop Your Love Map
- Tips for Better Marriage Communication
- 7 Steps For Surviving An Affair
- How to Budget When You’re Broke
- I’m Not Your Friend, Kid
- Why Marriage Is Getting Harder
- The Importance of an Unhappy Adolescence
- The Best Budgeting Apps
- Signs That Your Teen Might Be Suicidal
- The Best Marriage Advice for Newlyweds
- The Biggest Mistakes in Marriage
- Budgeting for Beginners
- How to Discipline Younger Kids
- How Porn Destroys Marriage
- Marriage: Setting Goals for Your Relationship
- Boundaries with Teens: Challenges of Raising Teens
- Is Your Child Getting Enough Vitamin N?
- Porn Will Destroy Your Marriage
- 10 Tips for a Happy Marriage
- Don’t Budget, Just Get a Clue
- Count the Cost of Competitive Sports
- 8 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- What Kids Want
- Screen Time and Your Kids
- Affair-Proofing Your Marriage
- Should We Fight in Front of the Kids?
- Parenting a Strong-Willed Child
- 4 Tips for Fighting Fair
- The Freaked-Out Parent Loses
- How’s Your Marriage Doing?
- My Budget Is a Mess!
- Do You Know Your Teen’s Love Language?
- How to Be a Parenting Genius
- The Ultimate Goal of Parenting
- Avoid the Romeo and Juliet Situation
- What Every Kid Needs to Know About Drugs
- How to Increase Your Sexual Intimacy in Marriage
- Keep Talking | Marriage Basics #3
- Love Is a Choice, Not Just a Feeling | Marriage Basics #1
- Trust Is Earned, Not Freely Given | Marriage Basics #2
- 7 Things Teens Wish They Could Say to Their Parents (Youth)
- Pornography Addiction in Marriage
- Establishing Structure in Your Home | Parenting Kids
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Porn
- The 5 Love Languages
- FLEXTALK at Home
Your strong fashion sense doesn’t mean you have to break your budget. You just have to be smart and invest in the right things.
Some people think that domestic violence is just the moment of abuse. But there’s a lot more going on underneath the surface.
Kids can have aggravating habits. But those aggravating habits might just be the seeds of greatness.
Parents aren’t perfect. Work hard to have a good relationship with them and be ready to forgive when they disappoint you.
The internet is an awesome resource but you need to be careful with it. You need to be smart and aware of potential dangers.
Alcohol is better in moderation as it helps you to avoid the withdrawal symptoms that occur if you drink too much and then decide to quit.
Rhetoric isn’t just a club in high school. Whether in advertising, at work, or in a political speech, people and companies are always trying to persuade us to see things their way.
As we get older, passions may wane and marriage can become routine. But it’s worth it to keep the romantic flame kindled.
Find out where you can find your identity and how you can have empathy for others.
Sometimes adults overreact and are ridiculous when it comes to online activities. Other times, they’ve got a point.
Roommate relationships can be some of the trickiest relationships to navigate in life. They can be temporary and casual, or they can lead into a lifelong friendship. Whatever the outcome, in order for them to function smoothly, these relationships require thought and care.
Autism is becoming a common diagnosis, but there are still a lot of questions as to what it is and how to know if your kid has it.
Do you feel like you chose a partner that’s a lot like one of your parents? It’s a natural thing to be attracted to what is familiar, but that doesn’t mean it’s the healthiest.
Introverts and extroverts are often pitted against each other by people claiming that one is better than the other. What is the difference between them?
Apologies go both ways. Teach your kids to both receive and to give forgiveness by taking ownership of your own failures.
Zuckerberg and Musk both have ideas about A.I. Which billionaire can really see the future?
Going cashless has made purchasing a snap. It’s also made overspending a snap.
You always hear people say, “have fun in high school, they’re the best years of your life.” But are they really?
You aren’t going to be rich if in the military. But if you take advantage of opportunities and don’t live beyond your means, you’ll be extremely well positioned in retirement.
Can you go without saying something negative about another person for one whole day? Would it matter?
You’ve probably lost a few friends to combat or training accidents. It seems like a useless waste of life, so how do you deal with it?
THE FLEXTALK PROMISE
Our videos are created with virtues in mind, designed to add value to people's lives.
We help you talk about almost everything, adding new content daily.