Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
- The high school years are great for some people and not so great for others.
- The idea that the high school years are the “best years of your life” is probably well-meaning from those who say it, but it often backfires.
- The lie that the high school years are the high point of life can cause people to go to dumb places to find the happiness they’re told they need to be experiencing.
- For those who struggle with depression or anxiety, they can feel even worse because they’re not enjoying themselves in high school.
- While it’s true that high school usually isn’t the best years of life for many people, high school can still be an enjoyable season. Don’t sabotage yourself!
- For many, life after high school improves greatly, so don’t think life is all downhill once you graduate high school.
You are never too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream. -C.S. Lewis