- Fix Yourself
- What’s Your Worldview?
- How to Practice Effectively
- Here’s What Wealthy People Really Want Out of Life
- Giving Healthy Feedback in Leadership
- Is There Life After This Life?
- What the Internet is Doing to Our Brains
- Overcoming Fear as an Athlete
- The Power of Habit
- Great Budgeting Tips From the Minimalists
- 4 Rules for Time Management
- How to Be a Warm Person
- Unlocking Your Potential as an Athlete
- Stop Doing These 3 Things
- Why Are We So Attached to Our Things?
- 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Forgiveness Is Like a Sponge
- Love | SIMPLES #3
- Round Table Discussion: Starting Recovery
- Why Do We Become Addicted?
- 5 Problems with Being a Taker in Life
- How to Spot a Liar
- Amazon’s Flywheel: How Bezos Got to the Next Level
- 6 Ways to Lie
- How to Develop the Skill of Self-Confidence
- How Powerful Is Google? | Let’s Talk Tech #1
- What Happens When You Have a Concussion?
- What Facebook Did to American Democracy
- What’s Your Culture?
- How Do Drugs Affect the Brain?
- Tips for Better Communication
- Living Paycheck-to-Paycheck
- Scorecard for Strategic Planning
- Values in Leadership
- How Do Focus Groups Work?
- Don’t Go Into Debt to Buy Stupid Stuff
- Strategic Alignment
- How to Manage Your Anger Issues
- Mission and Vision for Leaders
- Help Others or Die in Your Addiction
- Law of Averages – How to Be Successful in Anything You Do
- Be Real or Die in Your Addiction
- How a SWOT Analysis Can Help Your Team
- Next Level Work Ethic
- Breakthrough for Athletes
- Surrender or Die in Your Addiction
- The Real Win in Coaching
- Dubois and Race Conflict Theory | Crash Course Sociology #5
- Ownership for Athletes
- Recruiting “A” Players
- Do the Right Thing as a Man
- Porn Destroys
- Are We All Related?
- Is Forgiveness the Same as Forgetting?
- What Is Clinical Depression?
- Why the News Isn’t Really the News
- Should We Get Rid of Standardized Testing?
- Men and the Power of the Visual
- 3 Ways Your Smart Phone Is Wrecking Your Life | Let’s Talk Tech #2
- The Grieving Process: Coping with Death
- Compound Interest: Why Don’t They Teach This in School?
- Sociology Research Methods | Crash Course Sociology #4
- The U.S. Healthcare Debate in 2 Minutes
- Handcrafted: Designing a Product to Scale
- How to Be More Confident and Assertive
- Junk | SIMPLES #4
- Sociology & the Scientific Method | Crash Course Sociology #3
- Hey Coach, Bring Some Duct Tape
- Major Sociological Paradigms | Crash Course Sociology #2
- How To Talk Politics Without Fighting | Let’s Talk Politics #1
- Money | SIMPLES #2
- Hey Coach, Help Your Athletes Take Ownership
- What is Sociology? | Crash Course Sociology #1
- You Can Control Time with Your Mind!
- Don’t Let Your Wife Compete with Your Mom
- How to Break Habits
- How Miscommunication Happens (and How to Avoid It)
- How To Build Mental Toughness
- The Science of Anger
- Getting the Right People on the Bus
- No Emergency Fund? It’ll Cost You
- The 5 Love Languages in 2 Minutes
- Someday | SIMPLES #1
- 4 Corner Training in 2 Minutes
- 5 Ways to Know if You’re a Great Leader
- Don’t Follow Your Passion
- How Selfish Are You? | Your “Other” Number
- What’s a Quarter-Life Crisis?
- 3 More Keys to Self-Discipline
- The Cycle of Accountability | Domino Effect #3
- Dad and Daughters | Tips for Parenting
- 5 Problems That Come with Greed
- 7 Signs You Are Going to Be Successful
- How to Break Through Your Natural Ceiling of Achievement | Domino Effect #2
- A Man’s Code of Honor
- The Domino Effect and Time Management | Domino Effect #1
- Misconceptions About the Universe
- How to Handle Massive Success
- 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- Is America Really A Democracy?
- 2 Keys to Self-Discipline
- Social Development and Friendship: Life with Asperger Syndrome
- Scientific Evidence to Quit Porn
- The Benefits of Good Posture
- 4 Roadblocks to an Apology
- The Science of Anxiety
- The Next Four Principles | Navy SEALS Leadership #2
- The Last Four Principles | Navy SEALS Leadership #3
- Leading Causes of Dementia
- A Broad Overview of Dementia
- Victim Mentality vs. Victor Mentality
- The First Four Principles | Navy SEALS Leadership #1
- Your Brain Is Trying to Kick You
- What Is Killing the American Dream?
- Why Is America so Rich?
- The Law of Averages and Never Giving Up
- Overcome Addiction in Three Steady Steps
- Recruiting: How Social Media Can Make or Break You
- 3 Tips for Making the Most of Life with Dementia
- Why Does Marriage Seem Harder Today Than Ever Before?
- The 3 C’s to Get Your Team on the Bus
- Can You Coach Character?
- How to Help a Friend Who Is Thinking About Suicide
- How Different Are You From Ancient Humans?
- Are Referendums Bad for Democracy?
- How to Get Your Whole Team Motivated for Mission: Start with Why
- 3 Tips to Boost Your Confidence
- 4 Types of Relational Connections: The Power of the Other
- The Secrets that Drive Us to Greater Success
- Millennials in the Workplace
- One Word that will Change Your Life
- The Case for a Flat Tax
- Warning Signs on the Edge of an Affair
- Never Steal a Paperclip
- The Small Big | Part 1
- Passive Aggressive Leaders Are Weak
- Know Your Worth
- The Science of Motivation
- The Benefits of a Good Night’s Sleep
- Could You Survive 2.5 Million Years Ago?
- How to Understand Power
- Debunking the Myths of OCD
- Getting 5 Point Clarity on Parenting
- Which One Are You: Ideologue or Pragmatist? | Let’s Talk Politics #3
- The Psychology of Narcissism
- Why Wildfires Are Necessary
- Bill Gates’s Top 10 Rules For Success
- What Would Happen To You If All The Bees Die?
- Why Are U.S. Presidential Elections So Long? | Let’s Talk Politics #2
- The Single Most Important Thing You Can Do For Your Stress
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People | Book Review
- 4 Signs of a Good Listener
- A ReThink of the Way We Drink
- Daily Habits of Charming People
- Understanding America’s Debt Problem
- Breaking the Emergency Fund Rules
- The Power of Habit | Book Review
- Get On “The Energy Bus”
- Charisma and Leadership: It’s Not about the Externals
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Porn
- Michael Jordan’s Top 10 Rules For Success
- 5-Star Leadership on Your Team
- Strategy, Action Steps and Habits for the Team
- 5-Point Clarity for the Team
- How Do Carbohydrates Impact Your Health?
- The Science of Skin Color – Angela Koine Flynn
- How to Become a Life Hacker
- Why Some Countries Are Poor
- Here’s How to Start Mentoring Your Kids at Home
- Kasich: Spirit of America is about connecting with others
- Misconceptions About the Universe
- Cosmic Inflation Explained
- How to Play Pool Like a Kid
- Success: How Bad Do You Want It?
- A Really Honest Talk about Moods and Monthly Stuff
- Football vs. Fútbol: Which Sport is Best?
- Jeff Bezos’s Top 10 Rules For Success
- Who Owns Your Data?
- The Evolution of Santa Claus
- The Political Theory of Niccolo Machiavelli
- Warren Buffett on Generosity
- What Is Team Culture (and Why Is It So Important)?
- How to Be a Better Husband
- What Makes Muscles Grow?
- Video Review for ‘Good To Great’
- Science Of Persuasion
- Fathering through the Gray Areas
- Fathering when You Can’t Fire Your Kids
- Fathering the Attitude of Your Kids
- How To Tell If You’re “That Person” In The Office
- Crowded House – Help Is Coming
- A Future With Superhumans
- How To Lose Weight: The Real Math Behind Weight Loss
- How Oil Prices Affect the Economy
- The Top 10 Immigrant Countries
- How Conversations Bring Clarity
- How to Write a Mission Statement
- The Anatomy of a Habit
- Blending Families: Money Matters
- Blending Families: Co-parenting with the Ex
- Blending Families: Co-Parenting in The Home
- Blending Families: Make The Marriage a Priority
- Blending Families: Start With The Right Expectations
- FLEXTALK for Sports
- Young Steve Jobs on How to Hire, Manage, and Lead People
You can’t change other people, but you can change yourself.
Your worldview is the set of lenses in which you see the world around you. It can tell you a lot about what you are living for and why.
A successful marriage comes when both spouses are looking to meet the needs of the other and jump at the chance to serve in any way they can.
Learn which of the three parenting styles best describes you as a parent.
Senioritis is unavoidable, so it’s important to know how to push through it.
Practice makes perfect, but you’re probably not practicing to the best of your abilities.
Cutting for most teens isn’t about ending their life. It’s an emotional release for an inward pain.
One of the richest men in the world shares a basic principle that every happy person eventually learns: money isn’t the goal.
ADHD is a condition that we often hear about but is something that most of us don’t know enough about to fully understand.
Do you know your spouse better than their bestie? You should, and a love map can help.
The popular kids have all the power, and you feel like a nobody. Here’s what to do about it.
AJ talks about how forgiveness works and why it’s important to forgive.
Henry Cloud teaches us how a true authentic leader gives good feedback in order for his team to move forward and accomplish their mission.
When activated too long or too often, stress can damage virtually every part of our body.
Human beings have been fascinated by the concept of life after death for thousands of years. Is there an afterlife?
Good communication takes a sense of humor and a lot of grace.
An affair doesn’t haven’t to mean the end of your marriage. With the right focus, you can save your marriage.
It’s hard to manage your money when you don’t have much of it. That’s why it’s essential to have a budget.
A good parent knows they can’t be best friends with their kids.
Most of us are on the internet on a daily basis. Whether we like it or not, the internet is affecting us.
Bad friendships can drag you down, but sometimes it’s hard to recognize the signs of unhealthy ones. Here’s how.
THE FLEXTALK PROMISE
Our videos are created with virtues in mind, designed to add value to people's lives.
We help you talk about almost everything, adding new content daily.