- How to Navigate Roommate Relationships
- Why We Pick Difficult Partners
- Who Is Right about Artificial Intelligence?
- The Dangers of Online Purchasing
- 10 Ways to Avoid Money Trouble in the Military
- Is Gossip OK if It’s True?
- Losing a Wingman in the Military
- What to Do about Stupid Ideas
- Why Care About Internet Privacy?
- Why Is Free Speech Important?
- The Benefits of Reading
- Surviving Combat in the Military
- How to Leave an Abusive Relationship
- What Happens When You Have a Concussion?
- 10 Things People Waste Money On
- Fix Yourself
- Causes of Alcoholism
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Budgeting
- A ReThink of the Way We Drink
- Easy Budgeting Tips
- What the Internet is Doing to Our Brains
- Anger Management Techniques
- The Dark Side of Masculinity
- Millionaire Habits You Should Do Now
- Myths About PTSD
- How To Learn Properly: the Feynman Technique
- Does Science Argue for or Against God?
- Dealing with Our Thoughts
- Addiction 101
- Believing and Projecting the Truth About Yourself
- Scientific Evidence to Quit Porn
- The World’s Most Persecuted Minority
- What’s Your Worldview?
- How to Practice Effectively
- Here’s What Wealthy People Really Want Out of Life
- Is There Life After This Life?
- Overcoming Fear as an Athlete
- The Power of Habit
- Great Budgeting Tips From the Minimalists
- Relationships 101
- Habits 101
- Men 101
- Character 101
- Women 101
- How to Be a Warm Person
- Unlocking Your Potential as an Athlete
- Stop Doing These 3 Things
- Why Are We So Attached to Our Things?
- 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Forgiveness Is Like a Sponge
- Love | SIMPLES #3
- Round Table Discussion: Starting Recovery
- Why Do We Become Addicted?
- 5 Problems with Being a Taker in Life
- 6 Ways to Lie
- How Powerful Is Google? | Let’s Talk Tech #1
- What Facebook Did to American Democracy
- How Do Drugs Affect the Brain?
- Living Paycheck-to-Paycheck
- How Do Focus Groups Work?
- Don’t Go Into Debt to Buy Stupid Stuff
- How to Manage Your Anger
- Help Others or Die in Your Addiction
- Be Real or Die in Your Addiction
- Next Level Work Ethic
- Breakthrough for Athletes
- Surrender or Die in Your Addiction
- The Real Win in Coaching
- Dubois and Race Conflict Theory | Crash Course Sociology #5
- Ownership for Athletes
- Do the Right Thing as a Man
- Porn Destroys
- Are We All Related?
- Is Forgiveness the Same as Forgetting?
- What Is Clinical Depression?
- Why the News Isn’t Really the News
- Should We Get Rid of Standardized Testing?
- Men and the Power of the Visual
- 3 Ways Your Smart Phone Is Wrecking Your Life | Let’s Talk Tech #2
- The Grieving Process: Coping with Death
- Compound Interest: Why Don’t They Teach This in School?
- Sociology Research Methods | Crash Course Sociology #4
- The U.S. Healthcare Debate in 2 Minutes
- How to Be More Confident and Assertive
- Junk | SIMPLES #4
- Sociology & the Scientific Method | Crash Course Sociology #3
- Major Sociological Paradigms | Crash Course Sociology #2
- How To Talk Politics Without Fighting | Let’s Talk Politics #1
- Gain a Healthy Perspective of Money
- Hey Coach, Help Your Athletes Take Ownership
- What is Sociology? | Crash Course Sociology #1
- You Can Control Time with Your Mind!
- Don’t Let Your Wife Compete with Your Mom
- How to Break Habits
- How Miscommunication Happens (and How to Avoid It)
- The Science of Anger
- No Emergency Fund? It’ll Cost You
- The 5 Love Languages in 2 Minutes
- Stop Waiting Until “Someday” to Live Your Dreams
- Don’t Follow Your Passion
- How Selfish Are You? | Your “Other” Number
- What’s a Quarter-Life Crisis?
- 3 More Keys to Self-Discipline
- Dad and Daughters | Tips for Parenting
- 5 Problems That Come with Greed
- A Man’s Code of Honor
- Misconceptions About the Universe
- How to Handle Massive Success
- Is America Really A Democracy?
- 2 Keys to Self-Discipline
- Social Development and Friendship: Life with Asperger Syndrome
- The Benefits of Good Posture
- 4 Roadblocks to an Apology
- The Science of Anxiety
- Leading Causes of Dementia
- A Broad Overview of Dementia
- Victim Mentality vs. Victor Mentality
- Your Brain Is Trying to Trick You
- What Is Killing the American Dream?
- Why Is America so Rich?
- The Law of Averages and Never Giving Up
- Overcome Addiction in Three Steady Steps
- Recruiting: How Social Media Can Make or Break You
- 3 Tips for Making the Most of Life with Dementia
- Why Does Marriage Seem Harder Today Than Ever Before?
- Can You Coach Character?
- How to Help a Friend Who Is Thinking About Suicide
- How Different Are You From Ancient Humans?
- Are Referendums Bad for Democracy?
- 4 Types of Relational Connections: The Power of the Other
- Millennials in the Workplace
- The Case for a Flat Tax
- Warning Signs on the Edge of an Affair
- Never Steal a Paperclip
- The Small Big | Part 1
- Know Your Worth
- The Benefits of a Good Night’s Sleep
- Could You Survive 2.5 Million Years Ago?
- Debunking the Myths of OCD
- Getting 5 Point Clarity on Parenting
- Which One Are You: Ideologue or Pragmatist? | Let’s Talk Politics #3
- The Psychology of Narcissism
- Why Wildfires Are Necessary
- What Would Happen To You If All The Bees Die?
- Why Are U.S. Presidential Elections So Long? | Let’s Talk Politics #2
- The Single Most Important Thing You Can Do For Your Stress
- 4 Signs of a Good Listener
- Daily Habits of Charming People
- Understanding America’s Debt Problem
- Breaking the Emergency Fund Rules
- The Power of Habit | Book Review
- How Do Carbohydrates Impact Your Health?
- The Science of Skin Color – Angela Koine Flynn
- How to Become a Life Hacker
- Why Some Countries Are Poor
- Here’s How to Start Mentoring Your Kids at Home
- Kasich: Spirit of America is about connecting with others
- Misconceptions About the Universe
- Cosmic Inflation Explained
- How to Play Pool Like a Kid
- A Really Honest Talk about Moods and Monthly Stuff
- Football vs. Fútbol: Which Sport is Best?
- Who Owns Your Data?
- The Evolution of Santa Claus
- Warren Buffett on Generosity
- How to Be a Better Husband
- What Makes Muscles Grow?
- Fathering through the Gray Areas
- Fathering when You Can’t Fire Your Kids
- Fathering the Attitude of Your Kids
- How To Tell If You’re “That Person” In The Office
- Crowded House – Help Is Coming
- A Future With Superhumans
- How To Lose Weight: The Real Math Behind Weight Loss
- How Oil Prices Affect the Economy
- The Top 10 Immigrant Countries
- How Conversations Bring Clarity
- The Anatomy of a Habit
- Blending Families: Money Matters
- Blending Families: Co-parenting with the Ex
- Blending Families: Co-Parenting in The Home
- Blending Families: Make The Marriage a Priority
- Blending Families: Start With The Right Expectations
- FLEXTALK for Sports
Roommate relationships can be some of the trickiest relationships to navigate in life. They can be temporary and casual, or they can lead into a lifelong friendship. Whatever the outcome, in order for them to function smoothly, these relationships require thought and care.
Autism is becoming a common diagnosis, but there are still a lot of questions as to what it is and how to know if your kid has it.
Do you feel like you chose a partner that’s a lot like one of your parents? It’s a natural thing to be attracted to what is familiar, but that doesn’t mean it’s the healthiest.
Introverts and extroverts are often pitted against each other by people claiming that one is better than the other. What is the difference between them?
Apologies go both ways. Teach your kids to both receive and to give forgiveness by taking ownership of your own failures.
Zuckerberg and Musk both have ideas about A.I. Which billionaire can really see the future?
Going cashless has made purchasing a snap. It’s also made overspending a snap.
You always hear people say, “have fun in high school, they’re the best years of your life.” But are they really?
You aren’t going to be rich if in the military. But if you take advantage of opportunities and don’t live beyond your means, you’ll be extremely well positioned in retirement.
Can you go without saying something negative about another person for one whole day? Would it matter?
You’ve probably lost a few friends to combat or training accidents. It seems like a useless waste of life, so how do you deal with it?
When your kids are struggling with an addiction, it can be overwhelming and can upend the entire family.
What do you do with people who choose to be deliberately ignorant about stuff? It’s not actually a new problem.
As the internet and online activities become more and more a part of our everyday lives, it’s important to know what we’re exchanging for the convenience of free, fast information.
A free society depends on exchanging new ideas, regardless of their potential of offending someone.
If you want to be successful, hang out with successful people. If you don’t know anyone successful, then read a book by a successful person.
Porn addiction isn’t just an adult issue anymore. With the internet easily accessible on phones, kids are being exposed at younger and younger ages.
Going into combat is part of life in the military. Here’s how to prepare.
Potty training can be one of the most frustrating parts of parenting, especially when kids are afraid of the toilet! Learn some practical tips that can make going to the potty fun, not scary.
Kids need help from their parents when it comes to grieving a death in the family. Here’s how to help them.
Jealousy is a toxic emotion that can derail your marriage. Find out why thinking the right way about yourself, your spouse, and your relationship can safeguard your marriage.
THE FLEXTALK PROMISE
Our videos are created with virtues in mind, designed to add value to people's lives.
We help you talk about almost everything, adding new content daily.