He’s considered to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, basketball player of all time. He’s worth over $1 billion and his brand grosses over $2.25 billion. He’s Michael Jordan and here are his top ten rules for success.
1. Keep working hard.
2. Ignite the fire.
3. Be different.
4. Fail your way to success.
5. Have high expectations.
6. Be positive.
7. Be who you were born to be.
8. Have a vision.
9. Stop making excuses.
- Watch the video together or invite someone to summarize the topic.
- What is your initial reaction to this video? Do you disagree with any of it? What jumped out at you?
- In your opinion, who are the top five athletes to ever live? Why do they make your list?
- Pick two items from Jordan’s list that you are succeeding at. Explain.
- Pick two items from the list that you need to improve. How will you improve?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.