- Overcoming Senioritis
- What Are the Chances You Actually Have ADHD?
- Don’t Buy Into That Stupid Power Dynamic
- How Forgiveness Works
- How Stress Affects Your Body
- Toxic People: How to End a Bad Relationship
- What Is Modesty? | Teens Girls Talk About Modesty #2
- Being the Youngest Child
- How To Process Your Emotions
- The Life-Changing Act of Saying Hello
- Don’t Compare Yourself to Others
- Study Less, Study Smart
- Ask a Pro Football Player
- 6 Types of Modesty | Teen Girls Talk About Modesty #1
- Sisters Before Misters (Students)
- For Those Considering Suicide
- Be Real (Students)
- What Would Happen if You Didn’t Sleep?
- How Social Networks Can Ruin Teens
- The 5 Love Languages for Students
- 3 Ways Your Smartphone Is Ruining You
- Fix Your Grammar
- Street Drug Rots You from the Inside Out
- The Truth About Popularity
- Know Your Identity
- How to Manage Your Anger Issues
- Make Time for Fun in High School
- Poop | Ask a Doctor
- What Does a Healthy Relationship Look Like?
- How to Break Bad Habits
- STDs | Ask a Doctor
- How Long Will You Live?
- Grudge vs Boundary in Relationships
- Ask a Businessman
- Compound Interest: Why Don’t They Teach This in School?
- How To Say “No!” to Almost Anything
- What My Dad Taught Me about Leadership
- Generosity for Teens | Core Virtues #12
- Patience | Core Virtues #10
- Love for Teens | Core Virtues #8
- How to Have Joy | Core Virtues #2
- How to Have Integrity | Core Virtues #1
- Gratitude for Teens | Core Virtues #11
- Respect | Core Virtues #9
- How to Be a Superhero 101
- How to Have Loyalty | Core Virtues #13
- How to Have Courage | Core Virtues #7
- How to Be Diligent | Core Virtues #5
- How to Take Ownership | Core Virtues #4
- How to Have Wisdom | Core Virtues #6
- How to Have Self-Control | Core Virtues #3
- How to Have Forgiveness | Core Virtues #14
- Four Types of Friends in Junior High
- Should You Get Rid of Snapchat?
- What is Life Really Like in Rwanda?
- Forget shopping – Soon You’ll Download Your New Clothes
- 10 Reasons Why Time Travel is No Good
- Never Steal a Paperclip
- Differences between Guy and Girl Friendships
- How Playing an Instrument Benefits Your Brain
- What If You Only Drank Soda?
- 7 Things Teens Wish They Could Say to Their Parents (Youth)
- Eight Awkward Situations and How to Deal with Them (Youth)
- How To Survive A Robot Apocalypse | Let’s Talk Tech #3
- Can online courses replace a campus education?
- How to Help Someone Who Is Suicidal
- Crash Course Economics (Series)
- Investing for Teenagers
FLEXTALK STUDENT MENTORING is a free, student-led program for middle schools and high schools. Older students mentor younger students in “student groups” of up to 12 students with two co-leaders. Student mentors are trained through FLEXTALK workshops and given oversight by parents or teachers. Mentors who complete the training and log ten meetings will be added to our national registry of FLEXTALK student mentors. Advanced certificates will be awarded to mentors who complete 2, 3, and 4 years of training and service.
Mentor training is a 2-hour intensive workshop that teaches you the basics of FLEXTALK mentoring (see our Mentoring 101 Series and our Student Training playlist) and gives you hands-on experience in leading a student group with our tools. Training and registration costs $50 per student and includes the official FLEXTALK Student T-shirt. To schedule an on-site training workshop for your school or organization, click here.
Logging your meeting
Student mentors receive credit for each student group meeting by logging it here. Completing and logging ten meetings with your group qualifies you for our national registry of FLEXTALK student mentors.
Here’s everything you need to get your student group started and promoted.
You can’t change other people, but you can change yourself.
Your worldview is the set of lenses in which you see the world around you. It can tell you a lot about what you are living for and why.
A successful marriage comes when both spouses are looking to meet the needs of the other and jump at the chance to serve in any way they can.
Learn which of the three parenting styles best describes you as a parent.
Senioritis is unavoidable, so it’s important to know how to push through it.
Practice makes perfect, but you’re probably not practicing to the best of your abilities.
Cutting for most teens isn’t about ending their life. It’s an emotional release for an inward pain.
One of the richest men in the world shares a basic principle that every happy person eventually learns: money isn’t the goal.
ADHD is a condition that we often hear about but is something that most of us don’t know enough about to fully understand.
Do you know your spouse better than their bestie? You should, and a love map can help.
The popular kids have all the power, and you feel like a nobody. Here’s what to do about it.
AJ talks about how forgiveness works and why it’s important to forgive.
Henry Cloud teaches us how a true authentic leader gives good feedback in order for his team to move forward and accomplish their mission.
When activated too long or too often, stress can damage virtually every part of our body.
Human beings have been fascinated by the concept of life after death for thousands of years. Is there an afterlife?
Good communication takes a sense of humor and a lot of grace.
An affair doesn’t haven’t to mean the end of your marriage. With the right focus, you can save your marriage.
It’s hard to manage your money when you don’t have much of it. That’s why it’s essential to have a budget.
A good parent knows they can’t be best friends with their kids.
Most of us are on the internet on a daily basis. Whether we like it or not, the internet is affecting us.
Bad friendships can drag you down, but sometimes it’s hard to recognize the signs of unhealthy ones. Here’s how.
THE FLEXTALK PROMISE
Our videos are created with virtues in mind, designed to add value to people's lives.
We help you talk about almost everything, adding new content daily.