As parents, we all want our kids to be the best they can be so getting them into competitive sports seems like the right idea. But there are some costs to consider before making that decision.Read More
Coach Pat Fitzgerald talks about the possible consequences of who you associate with and what you say on social media.Read More
The real question is not about your charisma, but your fundamental heart and purpose as a leader.Read More
How Steve Jobs managed people, led people, gave people a common vision, hired insanely great people, and how he avoided “professionals.”Read More
- Fix Yourself
- What’s Your Worldview?
- Respond to Your Spouse’s Bids
- What’s Your Parenting Style?
- Overcoming Senioritis
- How to Practice Effectively
- Teens and Cutting: What You Need To Know
- Here’s What Wealthy People Really Want Out of Life
- What Are the Chances You Actually Have ADHD?
- Develop Your Love Map
- Don’t Buy Into That Stupid Power Dynamic
- How Forgiveness Works
- Giving Healthy Feedback in Leadership
- How Stress Affects Your Body
- What if You Never Ate Fruits and Vegetables? (Kids)
- Is There Life After This Life?