You can’t change other people, but you can change yourself.Read More
One of the richest men in the world shares a basic principle that every happy person eventually learns: money isn’t the goal.Read More
It’s fine to not like some foods. You probably didn’t like veggies as a kid. But what if you never ate fruits and veggies?Read More
Our culture would say love is only about feelings. But, lasting love is based on more than just feelings.Read More
The second principle for marriage will help you to establish the groundwork of trust for a fulfilling, happy marriage.Read More
Dr. Mike gives some practical advice on following the “90/10 rule” and managing your stress.Read More
- Fix Yourself
- What’s Your Worldview?
- Respond to Your Spouse’s Bids
- What’s Your Parenting Style?
- Overcoming Senioritis
- How to Practice Effectively
- Teens and Cutting: What You Need To Know
- Here’s What Wealthy People Really Want Out of Life
- What Are the Chances You Actually Have ADHD?
- Develop Your Love Map
- Don’t Buy Into That Stupid Power Dynamic
- How Forgiveness Works
- Giving Healthy Feedback in Leadership
- How Stress Affects Your Body
- What if You Never Ate Fruits and Vegetables? (Kids)
- Is There Life After This Life?