Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
- Form good habits and make them your masters rather than allowing bad habits to form.
- Good habits are hard to form but easy to live with. Bad habits are easy to form and hard to live with.
- All habits are learned and can be replaced. Develop good habits through repetition. Think about your life and productivity in terms of habits. To develop successful habits, follow six tips.
- First, set daily goals. List your large and small goals. Keep a journal of your goals. You become what you think about most of the time. You achieve what you think about most of the time.
- Second, be results-oriented. Think of the most important things you can do right now to achieve your most important results. Prioritize.
- Third, be people-oriented. We achieve things in life with the support and cooperation of others. How can you help others so they’ll help you?
- Fourth, stay health-oriented. Think about eating less and better food. Think about exercise. Think about rest. You need energy to succeed.
- Fifth, stay honest. Always tell the truth no matter the price.
- Sixth, be self-disciplined. This is the foundation habit that makes the others possible. It is the ability to make yourself do what you should do when you should do it whether you feel like it or not. When you don’t feel like it and you do it anyway, you’ll develop the self-discipline that makes others things possible.
95% of everything you do is the result of habit. -Aristotle
This topic is adapted from the Brian Tracy YouTube channel.