Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more
- We are all tempted to compare ourselves to others from time-to-time.
- When we compare ourselves to others, we are creating an unrealiastic measurement of success or failure.
- When we compare ourselves to others, we’re often comparing our worst to their best – or the best they’re willing to showcase.
- Everyone has struggles and battles demons of their own, regardless of how successful and put-together they seem to be.
- Instead of comparing your life to others’, work on making your life better. Be as successful as you can be, and don’t worry about how it stacks up with other people’s versions of success.
A flower does not think of comparing itself to the flower next to it. It just blooms. -Zen Shin