Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
In the future, material will evolve - and so will your shopping experience.
- Printing clothes in the past was way more difficult. It required knitting machines and laser cutters.
- Due to 3D printing, now it’s possible to print clothes right from your home.
- The future of 3D fashion is endless due to the advances in 3D printing technology.
“I’m looking forward to the future, and feeling grateful for the past.”-Mike Rowe
See Also: Culture
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Where is your favorite place to shop? Why?
- What type of outfits are your favorite to wear (i.e. summer, formal, athletic, etc.). Why?
- If you could design any outfit, what would it look like?
- How much would you pay for the ability to design and print out your own clothes?
- Would you ever go shopping at a store or online again if you could print off your own clothes? Why or why not?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.