Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more
- We all have bad habits. To learn to stop them, learn what causes them.
- To stop a bad habit, first identify it by writing it down.
- Discover your bad habit triggers, then avoid them.
- Substitute good habits for bad habits. If you struggle with junk food, fill your fridge with healthy food.
- Get support from friends and family.
- Bad habits will persist until you give them the attention they need.
Bad habits are demons that often push us into isolation because they know that in our loneliness they stand little chance of being overcome. -Richelle E. Goodrich
See Also: Habits