Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more
- As you pursue success, you may find that your productivity either plateaus or plummets. This can cause you to feel like you can’t really achieve anything.
- The “entrepreneureal” approach involves you relying on what you’ve always relied on to achieve success. But true success requires adaptation.
- Failing to adapt and change will ultimately lead to a “plateau” of disappointment.
- The “purposeful” approach involves you stepping out of your comfort zone to do what is necessary to achieve success.
- To be purposeful, look at others who have succeeded in your field and apply their strategies to your work.
- You can break through your default ceiling of achievement, but only if you work purposefully toward new habits that don’t come naturally.
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. -Winston Churchill