Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
- Many of us hear voices around us saying, “You’re not good enough.”
- To grow in confidence, we have to practice confidence. We can’t just wish to have perfect self-esteem without working at it.
- You have the power to say “yes.” You also have the power to say “no.” It’s about standing up for what you truly believe in.
- Suicide is the third leading cause of death among teens. What if those who took their own lives truly believed they were important and their lives were worth living? Confidence is a big part of believing we are important and that our lives have value.
- Confidence will give us the courage to move forward regardless of what others think of us.
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. -Helen Keller
See Also: Confidence