Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more
- When it comes to time management, little things for good can eventually become big things for good.
- Think of your tasks as dominoes. If you focus on handling the smallest dominoes first, they will fall onto the larger ones, like a row of dominoes.
- “What’s the one thing I can do such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary?” This is an important question to ask yourself daily.
- Productivity is just what you see on the surface. Underneath that is priority and even deeper than that is purpose.
- Take some time to understand your purpose and set your priorities, and your productivity will see exponential growth.
Even small habits can eventually lead to great results.
This is part 1 of 3 in The Domino Effect series.