Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
- Soda erodes the enamel on your teeth and leads to cavities.
- With up to 46 grams of sugar per can, soda triggers a habit loop that leaves you wanting more.
- From 1977 to 2007, an estimated one fifth of weight gain can be attributed to soda. Research also shows that soda makes you eat more.
- Drinking diet sodas may not help either, since artificial sweeteners enhance appetite as well.
- Soft drinks may also age us, affecting our bodies in a similar way that smoking does.
“If you don’t take care of your body, where are you going to live?” ~Unknown
See Also: Health