Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
- Thank you.
- Excuse me.
- Here is a surprise corn dog I bought you because you’re my friend.
- I’m sorry.
- I forgive you.
- You can do it!
- I’ve got barbecue sauce on my shirt, too.
- Everything is going to be okay.
- Aw! You got me a corndog too!? You shouldn’t have!
- I don’t know.
- You’re so awesome… I named my dog after you.
- Hello, person I’ve never met before! Here’s a high-five!
- My sports team isn’t alway the best sports team.
- *fart noises*
- I disagree with you, but I still like you as a person who is a human being and I will treat you like that because if I didn’t it would make everything bad and that’s what a lot of people do and it’s lame.
- Sometimes you just gotta scream.
- Life is tough, but so are you.
- Something nice!
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. -Aesop