Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
Homies are the friends you make sacrifices for so that they are happy. These are the friends who are close to you through thick and thin.
- Homies are friends that you can have fun with even if you’re sitting around doing nothing.
- We all need homies in our lives as they support us and accept us even when we’re in a bad mood.
- Don’t spend time with toxic people. They aren’t your homies.
Homies keep you in check, when they need to get real with you, they will. And your life will be better off because of them.
See Also: Friendship
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- What is your favorite memory with your friends?
- When’s the last time you went out of your way to do something for your friends?
- When the last time your friend went out of the way to do something for you?
- Do you now or have you ever had toxic friends? What happened?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.