Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more
He consistently ranks in the Forbes list of the world's wealthiest people. He's Bill Gates and here are his Top 10 Rules for Success.
- Have energy.
- Have a BAD influence.
- Work hard.
- Create the future.
- Enjoy what you do.
- Play bridge.
- Ask for advice.
- Pick good people.
- Don’t procrastinate.
- Have a sense of humor.
You’ve got to enjoy what you do every day.
See Also: Leadership, Success, Workplace
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Which of Gates’ top ten is the most important in your opinion? Which is the least?
- Which of Gates’ top ten is the easiest for you? Which is the hardest?
- Name one or two things that would make your own top ten list for success.
- How do you define success personally? Professionally? How do you think Gates defines it?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.