Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
- There are four types of friends and you want to make sure to choose the right kind.
- The Loner is the friend who is disconnected and not around much and they aren’t there for you when you need them.
- The Toxic friend is the one that likes to put you down or leave you out. Generally, they make you feel bad about about yourself.
- The Fake friend is not genuine and it’s hard to know where you stand with them because they don’t tell you how they really feel.
- The True friend is the kind of friend you want. They are authentic and kind and they make you a better person.
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.-Helen Keller
See Also: Friendship