Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
Everyone has insecurities and it's okay to admit that you have them, too.
- All of us have insecurities, problems, and regrets that haunt us.
- Too often we turn our backs on these issues rather than face them.
- The brave among us will turn around and face our insecurities. Do not believe the lie that by admitting you have insecurities you are weak.
- Find a caring adult and tell them you want to deal with your issues, so that your issues don’t continue to rule over you.
Let today be the day you give up who you’ve been for who you can become. – Hal Elrod
See Also: Emotions
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- How much energy do you spend thinking about your insecurities each day? In what ways are your insecurities holding you back in your life? What goals and dreams are you not chasing because of them?
- Who is someone in your life who does not let insecurities stop them from living their best life? What inspires you about that person?
- Who is a caring adult you can talk to about your insecurities and problems so that you can make the changes you want to in your life? Why would you like to turn to this particular person? What changes do you hope to see in your life when you take this step?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.