Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
- Everyday stresses of life on your body. Your posture will determine how well your body can handle these stresses over time.
- Causes of poor posture. Recent studies have shown that with all this new technology, our posture is getting worse.
- What poor posture does to your body. Poor posture causes our muscles to work harder to deal with the everyday stresses we put on our body.
- What does good posture look like? Good posture is standing up and sitting up straight.
- Redesign your environment. If you have bad posture because of your habits or use of technology, you should redesign your environment to promote good posture.
A good stance and posture reflect a proper state of mind. -Morihei Ueshiba