Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
- The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon is a fable that challenges you to rise above negativity to create the success you want. It invites you to pull back and see your problems as opportunities to create a stronger organizational culture.
- The Ten Rules:
- You’re the driver of your bus.
- Desire, Vision and Focus move your bus in the right direction.
- Fuel your ride with positive energy.
- Invite people on your bus, and share your vision.
- Don’t waste your energy on those who don’t get on your bus.
- Post a sign: No energy vampires on your bus.
- Enthusiasm attracts and energizes passengers.
- Love your passengers.
- Drive with purpose.
- Have fun and enjoy the ride.
A genuine leader is not a searcher of consensus but a molder of consensus -Martin Luther King, Jr.