Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
Have you ever wanted to be like Spider-Man or Batman or Wonder Woman? News flash: you can!
- You don’t have to have superpowers to be a super hero.
- A hero is a person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.
- We can all be like Batman or Captain America by standing up for the little guy and being true to our convictions.
Even when you may be greatly outnumbered: don’t be afraid of leading the way.
See Also: Character
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Who is your favorite superhero? Why?
- Which of these four superheroes do you relate to the most? Why?
- Out of the four mentioned, which do you think you are the least like, and could therefore work to be more like?
- How can you be more courageous at school? How can you stand up more for your convictions?
- Think of a person in your life who is like one of the heroes mentioned. Who are they? And what makes them a “hero?”
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.