Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more
- Integrity is being the same person everywhere you are.
- Having integrity pays off in the long run, even if it’s not noticed when you’re younger.
- Do not change your personality based on the audience. Don’t let others decide the kind of person you will be.
- Be more committed to values than reputation.
- We have to have the courage to say “no” to people who are wrong.
- Integrity has to grow like a muscle. Grow it by taking an inventory, setting goals, and surrounding yourself with others who have integrity.
Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not. -Oprah Winfrey