Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
Joy is life changing, and the good news is that everyone can have it.
- Joy is the love for life and those around you that can’t be dictated by an outside source.
- You can be a joyful person, even when you’re going through hard times because you can see the bigger picture.
- Get more joy in your life by being thankful for what you have, surrounding yourself with joyful people and serving others.
It’s easy to be happy when life is going well. It’s those people who can keep smiling and loving life even when they’re down that are truly remarkable.
See Also: Emotions
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Who is the most joyful person you know? Why do you think they are that way? Were they born with this joy or did they choose to have it? Explain.
- What’s the number one stressor in your life right now? Is this detracting from your joy? How can you eliminate it without messing up other parts of your life?
- Would most people consider you a joyful person? Explain?
- What are some simple things you can start to do to incorporate more joy into your life? Explain.
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.