Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
Many people want to be successful and one of the best at what they do. Why, then, do we see people settle for “just okay?” Why have a dream if you’re going to do nothing to live it? We need diligence.
- Diligence is about working hard and never giving up.
- Diligence helps you to develop good habits that will carry you through your life.
- If you want to become more diligent, set goals and work hard to achieve them.
Push yourself. In every situation, there is an easy way out. Choose the hard way because in the long run the hard stuff is what will strengthen you by building your skills and character. You’ll be better off for it in the long-run.
See Also: Habits
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Who is someone in your life that you think of as a diligent person? What makes them so diligent?
- When was a time in your life when you were not diligent? Explain.
- When was a time in your life when you were diligent? Explain.
- In what areas of your life do you struggle with setting goals and sticking to them? How could you improve that?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.